Why We Are Unique
We become a Team to Resolve Your Landscape Frustrations One Step at a Time - KW Landscaping's unique success is due in part because we have the ability to serve our clients through all phases to ensure the clients vision is achieved. Many companies' owners have the initial site review and then that person is not seen again. This often leads to confusion about the project and what the expectations are on behalf of the client. We take a different approach.
We stay connected with our clients throughout the entire landscape project. The owner, Kyle, takes a hands-on approach to each project. This effectively resolves the frustrations clients have of the project and time frame to complete it.
High Water Bills? Let us Partner to Resolve Them with Efficiency -
As a Certified Green Gardener, we promote water efficient techniques through professional design and maintenance of irrigation systems and other water-wise landscape changes. We have the training and ability to take our clients ideas and accomplish them with water efficiency in mind. Your landscape deserves the attention to detail in all phases with water-smart recommendations.
Our paving and landscaping staff has the ability to take our customers' ideas who want to make changes to their yards but don't have the vision to accomplish it. We have the skills needed to design a one of a kind yard and finish it with the attention it deserves.
We always try to exceed our customers expectations. We will work within your budget to make your property look its best. We guarantee you will love the way your yard looks.
Five Mistakes Clients Make in Hiring a Landscape Company - Don't Make Them -
1) Clients do not hire an Actively Licensed California Contractor - They have no recourse if the job is not done right or on time, or even finished. Most do not have needed insurance or bonding. California law requires any project over $500 be completed by a licensed contractor.
2) Landscape/Paving Companies are unable to properly bid the job - This can result in mistakes, cost overruns or uncompleted portions. The client often ends up paying much more to get the job done.
3) Companies cut corners in bids which results in cutting services - Companies promise clients landscaping and paving services they cannot complete or do inferior work by hiring inexperienced people, and use inferior products.
4) Wrong plants in Wrong Places - Companies who do primarily yard maintenance are not extensively trained in many cases to design full yard landscape. They often lack professional training in plants and design. Plants often die early, designs are sub-standard, which overall reduces property value.
5) Here Today gone Tomorrow - Many companies don't have enough projects and cannot complete enough jobs to stay in business; therefore, problems you encounter after your project is done will require you to hire a new company to fix problems or issues at a hugely increased price.
Contact us today at 916 281-8927